Cyber attacks using malware called “BadRabbit” hit Russia and other nations on Tuesday, affecting Russian Interfax news agency and causing flight delays at Ukraine’s Odessa airport.
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Russia Turns Cold on Crypto-Currencies Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article