Sphinx, a new banking Trojan based on the source code of the notorious Zeus malware, is up for sale for $500.
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article