Windows users who rely on TrueCrypt to encrypt their hard drives have a security problem: a researcher has discovered two serious flaws in the program.
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- CertLock Trojan Blocks Security Programs by Disallowing Their Certificates Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- The Devil Targets Japan with Bad Rabbit-like Wiper-Ransomware Digest Article