Windows users who rely on TrueCrypt to encrypt their hard drives have a security problem: a researcher has discovered two serious flaws in the program.
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- CertLock Trojan Blocks Security Programs by Disallowing Their Certificates Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- Microsoft Updates Guideline on Windows Driver Security Digest Article