National data guardian Fiona Caldicott’s report on data security in the NHS recommends 10 new data security standards that will apply to all organisations holding health and care information.
- Time to Rethink Machine Learning: The Big Data Gobble Is OFF the Menu Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article