NIST’s establishment of the alliance has brought together more than 130 participants, including representatives from Qualcomm, Intel, Samsung, Keysight and Echostar, to solve the most pressing modeling and measurement challenges facing the deployment of 5G wireless Communications.
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article