NIST’s establishment of the alliance has brought together more than 130 participants, including representatives from Qualcomm, Intel, Samsung, Keysight and Echostar, to solve the most pressing modeling and measurement challenges facing the deployment of 5G wireless Communications.
- DARPA Funds Development of New Type of Processor Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- NIST Launches Beta Site for the Computer Security Resource Center (CSRC) Digest Article
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article