In case you missed this last month – “The framework provides a consensus description of what’s needed for a comprehensive cybersecurity program,” according to Under-secretary of commerce for standards and technology and NIST, director Patrick Gallagher.
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- JEDI Will Be Just One of Many Clouds, Says Pentagon’s No. 2 Digest Article