In case you missed this last month – “The framework provides a consensus description of what’s needed for a comprehensive cybersecurity program,” according to Under-secretary of commerce for standards and technology and NIST, director Patrick Gallagher.
- NIST Cyber Framework for Federal Agencies Coming Soon Digest Article
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article