In case you missed this last month – “The framework provides a consensus description of what’s needed for a comprehensive cybersecurity program,” according to Under-secretary of commerce for standards and technology and NIST, director Patrick Gallagher.
- NIST Updates Cybersecurity Framework, Seeks Comment Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- NIST Cyber Framework for Federal Agencies Coming Soon Digest Article
- NIST Unveils a Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document