NIST released a report yesterday urging enterprises, government agencies and other IT shops that rely on Secure Shell implementations to re-assess their deployments and be wary of a number of weaknesses plaguing those systems.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- NIST – Safer, Less Vulnerable Software Is the Goal of New NIST Computer Publication Reference Document
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document