NIST released a report yesterday urging enterprises, government agencies and other IT shops that rely on Secure Shell implementations to re-assess their deployments and be wary of a number of weaknesses plaguing those systems.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document