The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) issued a draft update on Tuesday to its Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, aka the Cybersecurity Framework, aimed at forging stronger cybersecurity measures.
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- NIST Cyber Framework for Federal Agencies Coming Soon Digest Article
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article