The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) issued a draft update on Tuesday to its Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, aka the Cybersecurity Framework, aimed at forging stronger cybersecurity measures.
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article