The National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded a two-day workshop Wednesday developing the first update to cybersecurity guide recently mandated for use by federal agencies.
- NIST Updates Cybersecurity Framework, Seeks Comment Digest Article
- NIST Cyber Framework for Federal Agencies Coming Soon Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document