The National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded a two-day workshop Wednesday developing the first update to cybersecurity guide recently mandated for use by federal agencies.
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article