The National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded a two-day workshop Wednesday developing the first update to cybersecurity guide recently mandated for use by federal agencies.
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article