Threat actors in China have stolen confidential information from Norwegian companies which is now being used in Chinese military technology says General Lt Morten Haga Lunde, head of the Norwegian intelligence.
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- The FBI, CIA and NSA say American Citizens Shouldn’t use Huawei Phones Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article