Threat actors in China have stolen confidential information from Norwegian companies which is now being used in Chinese military technology says General Lt Morten Haga Lunde, head of the Norwegian intelligence.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- FBI Probes FDIC Hack Linked to China’s Military – Sources Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document