In his keynote address at the Billington Cybersecurity Summit, NSA Director and Commander of U.S. Cyber Command, Admiral Mike Rogers, explained that the Defense Department and corporate information security teams must focus on cyber-resiliency rather than total network protection.
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article