In his keynote address at the Billington Cybersecurity Summit, NSA Director and Commander of U.S. Cyber Command, Admiral Mike Rogers, explained that the Defense Department and corporate information security teams must focus on cyber-resiliency rather than total network protection.
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Expert to Keynote 2017 DHS Cyber Security R&D Showcase Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article