In his keynote address at the Billington Cybersecurity Summit, NSA Director and Commander of U.S. Cyber Command, Admiral Mike Rogers, explained that the Defense Department and corporate information security teams must focus on cyber-resiliency rather than total network protection.
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- DoD’s Network Defense Headquarters Achieves Full Operational Capability Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article