NSA director and commander of U.S. Cyber Command, Mike Rogers, said legislators need to create a legal framework outside the NSA and FBI’s control that would establish norms of behavior for law enforcement and intelligence-gathering organizations in the U.S. and abroad.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Cyber Threat Analysis in Complex Adaptive Systems Digest Article