Security vendor Kaspersky outs a group capable of inserting spying software onto hard drives around the world, while Reuters fingers the NSA as the culprit.
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article