Security vendor Kaspersky outs a group capable of inserting spying software onto hard drives around the world, while Reuters fingers the NSA as the culprit.
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article