The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded 18 grants to multidisciplinary teams from across the United States to conduct frontier research focused on neural and cognitive systems. Each award provides a research team with up to $1 million over two to four years.
- Towards a High-Resolution, Implantable Neural Interface Digest Article
- DARPA Funds Development of New Type of Processor Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document