Researchers at Black Hat USA have disclosed critical SCADA/ICS vulnerabilities in switches actively used in industrial control management systems, such as substations, factories, refineries, ports, and other areas of industrial automation.
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- A New Way to Track Down Bugs Could Help Save IoT Digest Article