Researchers at Black Hat USA have disclosed critical SCADA/ICS vulnerabilities in switches actively used in industrial control management systems, such as substations, factories, refineries, ports, and other areas of industrial automation.
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article
- Freeze…SCADA! Flaw Lets Hackers Peel Away Human Machine Interface Digest Article
- U.S. Warns Businesses of Hacking Campaign Against Nuclear, Energy Firms Digest Article