Nuclear Regulatory Commission computers within the past three years were successfully hacked by foreigners twice and also by an unidentifiable individual, according to an internal investigation.
- San Francisco Rail System Hacker Hacked Digest Article
- SEC Discloses Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- Kaspersky: NSA Staffer’s Laptop Was Infected with Malware Digest Article
- Anthem Data Breach Reportedly Caused by Foreign Nation Attack Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article