Nuclear Regulatory Commission computers within the past three years were successfully hacked by foreigners twice and also by an unidentifiable individual, according to an internal investigation.
- Baltimore 911 Dispatch System Hacked, Investigation Underway, Officials Confirm Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- SEC Discloses Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- Kaspersky: NSA Staffer’s Laptop Was Infected with Malware Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article