President Obama on Wednesday signed an executive order expanding his administration’s ability to respond to malicious cyberattacks by allowing financial penalties to be inflicted on foreign actors who engage in such behavior.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- AI cyberattacks will be almost impossible for humans to stop Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article