President Obama on Wednesday signed an executive order expanding his administration’s ability to respond to malicious cyberattacks by allowing financial penalties to be inflicted on foreign actors who engage in such behavior.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Overnight Cybersecurity: Trump postpones cyber order Digest Article
- US Fails to Renegotiate Arms Control Rule for Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article