The White House has placed the Justice Department squarely in charge of responding to cyberthreats against the United States, under a presidential directive issued Tuesday.
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Canada Court Denies Accused Yahoo Hacker Bail Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- NIST Updates Cybersecurity Framework, Seeks Comment Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article