On Dec. 18, both houses of Congress enacted the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act, which is part of a 2,009-page $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill (see page 1,729). CISA will establish a process for the government to share cyberthreat information with businesses that voluntarily agree to participate in the program.
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- HPE Debuts Its Next-Gen Computer–Sans Much-Anticipated Memristors Digest Article
- Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 3: October 16-20 Information Page