President Obama signed a bill Wednesday allowing companies to sue to defend their trade secrets.
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- The Insider Threat: An Introduction to Detecting and Deterring an Insider Spy Reference Document
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article