The Pentagon and intelligence community are expected to recommend soon to President Obama that he break up the joint leadership of the National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command to create two distinct forces for electronic espionage and cyberwarfare.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Info Ops Officer Offers Artificial Intelligence Roadmap Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article