The White House unveiled an ambitious legislative proposal to restrict how companies, including Web giants like Facebook and Google, can handle private information.
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article