The White House unveiled an ambitious legislative proposal to restrict how companies, including Web giants like Facebook and Google, can handle private information.
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- Why Europe, Not Congress, Will Rein in Big Tech Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article