An APT group thought to be tied to Russia is flying against conventional wisdom, having as recently as the last three weeks dropped its sixth zero-day in the past four months.
- Russia Says Foreign Spies Plan Cyber Attack on Banking System Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article
- Silence Gang Borrows From CARBANAK to Steal From Banks Digest Article