Investigators of the Paris attacks have evidence they believe indicates that some of the terrorists used encrypted apps to plan the strikes, officials briefed on the inquiry told CNN.
- Hundreds of Apps Using Ultrasonic Signals to Silently Track Smartphone Users Digest Article
- When Apps Secretly Team Up to Steal Your Data Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- Facebook Offers Extra Security with USB Key Support Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article