Investigators of the Paris attacks have evidence they believe indicates that some of the terrorists used encrypted apps to plan the strikes, officials briefed on the inquiry told CNN.
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- Europol Shuts Down World’s Largest DDoS-for-Hire Service Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article