Are you safer now? That’s the question for the 22 million federal employees and others whose personal information was stolen by cyberthieves from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) in a heist announced one year ago.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Home Economics: How Life in 123 Million American Households Was Exposed Online Digest Article
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article