Denis Andzakovic, a hacker and researcher with New Zealand-based security consultancy Security-Assessment.com, has released the source code for KeeFarce, a tool that can export all information stored in the database of a user’s KeePass password manager.
- DoD Announces the Launch of “Code.mil,” an Experiment in Open Source Digest Article
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale Digest Article
- Free Tool Protects PCs from Master Boot Record Attacks Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article