Denis Andzakovic, a hacker and researcher with New Zealand-based security consultancy Security-Assessment.com, has released the source code for KeeFarce, a tool that can export all information stored in the database of a user’s KeePass password manager.
- Software Assurance Adoption through Open Source Tools Journal Article
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Improving Software Assurance through Static Analysis Tool Expositions Journal Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article