This podcast is an update to previously popular CS Digest articles on the OPM data breach. It examines recent findings regarding the OPM data breach as well as explores possible uses of the compromised data. Statements from intelligence officials also give perspective on the status of the OPM breach and where efforts are currently being focused.
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article