The federal government is finally getting around to notifying the 21.5 million people whose personal data may have been stolen in a massive data breach at the Office of Personnel Management, several months after the agency first revealed it had been targeted by hackers.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- L.A. County: Major Breach Stemmed from Phishing Attack Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- FBI Probes FDIC Hack Linked to China’s Military – Sources Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article