The federal government is finally getting around to notifying the 21.5 million people whose personal data may have been stolen in a massive data breach at the Office of Personnel Management, several months after the agency first revealed it had been targeted by hackers.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Hacker Stole 26 Million Email And Home Addresses Of Ticketfly Users Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article