The federal government is finally getting around to notifying the 21.5 million people whose personal data may have been stolen in a massive data breach at the Office of Personnel Management, several months after the agency first revealed it had been targeted by hackers.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article