The Office of Management and Budget and Office of Personnel Management are standing up a new agency to assume responsibility of the federal security clearance process.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- FBI Warns of Spike in W-2 Phishing Campaigns Digest Article
- DoD Memo Starts to Cleave its Acquisition Office in Half, Reassigns Workforce Digest Article