The Office of Management and Budget and Office of Personnel Management are standing up a new agency to assume responsibility of the federal security clearance process.
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article