Oracle released new security updates for Java to fix 19 vulnerabilities and disable default support for SSL 3.0.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article
- MacOS Update Accidentally Undoes Apple’s “Root” Bug Patch Digest Article
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article