Oracle released new security updates for Java to fix 19 vulnerabilities and disable default support for SSL 3.0.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article