Last week, Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) confirmed that, two years ago, the Bowman Avenue Dam in Rye Brook, New York was accessed remotely by Iranian hackers – a move characterized as “shot across our bow” and a clear indication of the tremendous risk that cyber attackers pose.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- US Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Milestone Digest Article
- Apache Struts 2 Under Zero-Day Attack, Update Now Digest Article
- Critical Infrastructure More Vulnerable Than Ever Before Digest Article