Last week, Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) confirmed that, two years ago, the Bowman Avenue Dam in Rye Brook, New York was accessed remotely by Iranian hackers – a move characterized as “shot across our bow” and a clear indication of the tremendous risk that cyber attackers pose.
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document
- Critical Infrastructure More Vulnerable Than Ever Before Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article