Attackers with a server certificate can cripple the security of 25,000 iOS apps via man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks and access in plain text the encrypted information sent from the client device.
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article