Attackers with a server certificate can cripple the security of 25,000 iOS apps via man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks and access in plain text the encrypted information sent from the client device.
- Facebook Offers Extra Security with USB Key Support Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- When Apps Secretly Team Up to Steal Your Data Digest Article
- Hundreds of Apps Using Ultrasonic Signals to Silently Track Smartphone Users Digest Article