President Trump had been slated to sign an executive order on cybersecurity on Tuesday. But despite having a high-profile meeting with cyber advisers and officials briefing reporters on the order, the actual signing was called off with little further explanation.
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- Russia Turns Cold on Crypto-Currencies Digest Article