P.F. Chang’s Rewards website contained a serious flaw dealing with 2 APIs – a “conductor” API to retrieve Rewards member records and “Soil” API giving access to restaurant location data and mostly public information.
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Meltdown, Spectre: The password Theft Bugs at the Heart of Intel CPUs Digest Article
- German Government Intranet Under ‘Ongoing Attack’ Digest Article