According to a Pentagon memo due out Thursday, the military will introduce a new “R” designation — known as a “device” — that can be attached to medals given to drone operators and other non-combat troops, such as cyber warriors who hack enemy networks.
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s New Artificial Intelligence Is Already Hunting Terrorists Digest Article