According to a Pentagon memo due out Thursday, the military will introduce a new “R” designation — known as a “device” — that can be attached to medals given to drone operators and other non-combat troops, such as cyber warriors who hack enemy networks.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- Pentagon Moving $100M to Hunt for Cyber Bugs in Weapons Systems Digest Article
- Air Force Issues Challenge to “Hack the Air Force” Digest Article
- Department of Defense Announces Successful Micro-Drone Demonstration Digest Article