Carter will visit a Pentagon outpost in the heart of Silicon Valley, speak at a cybersecurity conference in San Francisco and go to Microsoft and Amazon headquarters in Seattle to highlight the risks of cyberattacks and the need for greater digital cooperation with the Pentagon.
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Exclusive: U.S. Air Force Inks $19 Million Cybersecurity Deal Digest Article