The U.S. airstrike campaign against the Islamic State is public knowledge. But on Monday, the Pentagon admitted for the first time during an active war that it had used cyberattacks against the extremist group, too.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article