The U.S. airstrike campaign against the Islamic State is public knowledge. But on Monday, the Pentagon admitted for the first time during an active war that it had used cyberattacks against the extremist group, too.
- US Sanctions Iranian Nationals for Cyberattacks Against Banks Digest Article
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Pentagon Orders Fourth Estate Agencies to Move to MilCloud 2.0 Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article