The Pentagon will delay a Jan. 1 deadline for all of its suppliers to meet a set of new regulations largely designed to better protect sensitive military data and weapon blueprints.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- U.S. Military Reviewing its Rules After Fitness Trackers Exposed Sensitive Data Digest Article
- Meet Coldroot, a Nasty Mac Trojan That Went Undetected for Years Digest Article
- GDPR and Data Localization: The Significant (and Often Unforeseen) Impact on the Cloud Digest Article