The U.S. Defense Department is building a massive, electronic system to provide an overview of the vulnerabilities of the military’s computer networks, weapons systems, and installations, and help officials prioritize how to fix them.
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Systems Engineering Challenges for Integrating Software Assurance into Defense Systems Throughout the System Acquisition Lifecycle CSIAC Webinar
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article