The U.S. Defense Department is building a massive, electronic system to provide an overview of the vulnerabilities of the military’s computer networks, weapons systems, and installations, and help officials prioritize how to fix them.
- Cyber Supply Chain Reference Document
- DOD Announces Digital Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and “Hack the Army” Kick-Off Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article