Frank Kendall, Defense Department’s chief acquisition executive, will unveil later this year an updated version of the Pentagon’s procurement playbook, known as better buying power.
- Advanced Anti-Drone Protection and Neutralization System Unveiled Digest Article
- IBM Opens New Cambridge, MA Security Headquarters with Massive Cyber Range Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article