The Pentagon and U.S. Cyber Command have blocked the use of telecommunications equipment produced by the global Chinese company Huawei Technologies over cyber spying fears, according to congressional testimony last week.
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- The FBI, CIA and NSA say American Citizens Shouldn’t use Huawei Phones Digest Article
- New Fears Over Chinese Espionage Grip Washington Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article