The Pentagon and U.S. Cyber Command have blocked the use of telecommunications equipment produced by the global Chinese company Huawei Technologies over cyber spying fears, according to congressional testimony last week.
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article
- The FBI, CIA and NSA say American Citizens Shouldn’t use Huawei Phones Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article