The Pentagon and U.S. Cyber Command have blocked the use of telecommunications equipment produced by the global Chinese company Huawei Technologies over cyber spying fears, according to congressional testimony last week.
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- Kaspersky to US: Check Our Source Code Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article