The Pentagon is reprogramming $100 million allocated for cyber research and development to use on hunting for vulnerabilities in large weapons systems instead, according to budget documents.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article