The U.S. Department of Defense Joint Personnel Adjudication System was taken offline following the Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) June 29 announcement that the e-QIP system would be offline 4-6 weeks for security improvements.
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- SF MUNI Starts to Restore Systems, Says No Data Compromised During Attack Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article