The U.S. Department of Defense Joint Personnel Adjudication System was taken offline following the Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) June 29 announcement that the e-QIP system would be offline 4-6 weeks for security improvements.
- JEDI Will Be Just One of Many Clouds, Says Pentagon’s No. 2 Digest Article
- New Undersecretary Griffin Asserts Role as Pentagon’s R&D Leader Digest Article
- DoD Memo Starts to Cleave its Acquisition Office in Half, Reassigns Workforce Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- Pentagon Bans Personal Devices from Classified Areas Digest Article