The U.S. Department of Defense Joint Personnel Adjudication System was taken offline following the Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) June 29 announcement that the e-QIP system would be offline 4-6 weeks for security improvements.
- DoD Memo Starts to Cleave its Acquisition Office in Half, Reassigns Workforce Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- AI in the Workplace: How Digital Assistants Impact Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article