Faced with escalating aggression from Russia and China, the Pentagon is planning to increase its use of drones by about 50 percent over the next several years, using the Army and civilian contractors to put more of the unmanned aircraft in the air.
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article