The United States on Thursday disclosed a cyber intrusion this year by Russian hackers who accessed an unclassified U.S. military network, in a episode Defense Secretary Ash Carter said showed the growing threat and the improving U.S. ability to respond.
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- The Threat of Weaponized Machines Digest Article