The United States on Thursday disclosed a cyber intrusion this year by Russian hackers who accessed an unclassified U.S. military network, in a episode Defense Secretary Ash Carter said showed the growing threat and the improving U.S. ability to respond.
- Hackers Target ATMs Across Europe as Cyber Threat Grows Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- The Threat of Weaponized Machines Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article