The United States on Thursday disclosed a cyber intrusion this year by Russian hackers who accessed an unclassified U.S. military network, in a episode Defense Secretary Ash Carter said showed the growing threat and the improving U.S. ability to respond.
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article