Officials are working to determine the cybersecurity risks that may have affected an unclassified email system at the Pentagon.
- DoD Announces ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Follow-Up Initiative Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article