Officials are working to determine the cybersecurity risks that may have affected an unclassified email system at the Pentagon.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (NIST SP800-171 Revision 1) CSIAC Webinar
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article