The malicious actors behind a recently launched phishing campaign aimed at American Express customers leveraged a weakness in email authentication systems to increase the chances of their bogus messages reaching their destination.
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- After Criticism, US Defense Department Will Implement New Encryption Standards Next Year Digest Article