The malicious actors behind a recently launched phishing campaign aimed at American Express customers leveraged a weakness in email authentication systems to increase the chances of their bogus messages reaching their destination.
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Why The Google Docs Email Scam Was Such a Sophisticated Phishing Attack Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article