A report by Wombat Security Technologies shows that an average-sized organization can lose up to $3.77 million / Euro 3.34 million per year due to phishing attacks.
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article