A report by Wombat Security Technologies shows that an average-sized organization can lose up to $3.77 million / Euro 3.34 million per year due to phishing attacks.
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- More Phishing Video Podcast
- L.A. County: Major Breach Stemmed from Phishing Attack Digest Article