A critical PHPMailer bug tied to the way websites handle email and feedback forms is leaving millions of websites hosted on popular web-publishing platforms such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla open to attack.
- WordPress 4.7.1 Updates for 8 Security Issues Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- 9 WordPress Plugins Targeted in Coordinated 4.5-Year Spam Campaign Digest Article