A critical PHPMailer bug tied to the way websites handle email and feedback forms is leaving millions of websites hosted on popular web-publishing platforms such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla open to attack.
- WordPress 4.7.1 Updates for 8 Security Issues Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Botnet Pummels Retail Websites in Hunt for Gift Card Balances Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article