A critical PHPMailer bug tied to the way websites handle email and feedback forms is leaving millions of websites hosted on popular web-publishing platforms such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla open to attack.
- Drupal Fixes Drupalgeddon2 Security Flaw That Allows Hackers to Take Over Sites Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- 9 WordPress Plugins Targeted in Coordinated 4.5-Year Spam Campaign Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- Massive Brute-Force Attack Infects WordPress Sites with Monero Miners Digest Article