Two research teams working in the same laboratories at UNSW Australia have found distinct solutions to a critical challenge that has held back the realisation of super powerful quantum computers.
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article