Two research teams working in the same laboratories at UNSW Australia have found distinct solutions to a critical challenge that has held back the realisation of super powerful quantum computers.
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article