Two research teams working in the same laboratories at UNSW Australia have found distinct solutions to a critical challenge that has held back the realisation of super powerful quantum computers.
- Qudits: The Real Future of Quantum Computing? Digest Article
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- Quantum Computing’s Threat to Public-Key Cryptosystems Digest Article